QA Automation Test Engineer, Noida
Noida, Hybrid /
Lab49 – Software Engineering /
The QA Automation Test Engineer will play a critical role on testing applications in an automated fashion for Lab49 clients. Working in a collaborative and innovative project team, with direct client-facing interactions, you will have an opportunity to apply your skills and expertise to create automated testing capabilities for applications that solve business problems and enhance performance for the clients.
- Designing and building advanced testing capabilities for applications across platforms, while understanding our products from both a technical and business perspective
- Communicating with leadership, product owners, other technologists and users to create working testing software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities
- Breaking down complex problems into elegant solutions utilizing Cucumber and other automation tools such as Perfecto, Selenium
- Working with data sources and APIs
- Assisting development teams in improving testing efficiency and identifying non-compliance with requirements, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Working with development engineers to track down defects
- Actively contribute to improving software prior to distribution to Lab49 clients
- Advocating test-driven development and deliver high quality testing capabilities
- Proven software based automated testing experience
- Experience with Cucumber and Perfecto (or similar)
- Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience working with data via REST and JSON
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of the general development landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
Lab49 is a specialist strategy, design, and technology consulting company dedicated to the financial services industry. We were founded in 2002 to fill a need in the Financial Technology marketplace for high-end execution and reliable delivery of technology projects.
Our consultants are experts in strategy, user experience, architecture, engineering, and delivery management. We combine knowledge of the latest trends in technology with deep domain expertise to deliver innovative solutions with accelerated time-to-market.
We have office hubs in Midtown Manhattan, Washington DC, London, Budapest, New Delhi and Sydney.