Product Manager, New York
New York /
Lab49 – Product and Delivery /
Lab49 has an opportunity available for a Product Manager to lead work on complex and challenging projects to drive transformative change for our top tier financial services clients. Operating in an Agile environment, the Product Owner will assist in the successful execution and expansion of engagements with our top clients. The Product Owner will be responsible for working with the delivery teams and liaising with clients to ensure project success, on-going engagement, and helping to identify and define new opportunities.
- Project Management function - Running change management on in-flight projects to ensure profitable and on-time delivery.
- Driving strategic relationships with clients.
- Collaborating with other Senior Managers, across Practices in order to provide oversight of projects/ client activity.
- Collaboratively solving project issues and responding to escalations.
- Driving estimations/proposal generation internally
- Providing thought leadership on project execution, approaches to domain problems, and/or technology & architectural concepts.
- Assisting the sales team in the identification and definition of new pieces of work.
- Structuring analysis, design and development engagements/teams.
- Providing strategic advisement on project development, project management and release planning.
- Construct appropriate status reporting and other communications, as needed, to ensure all project stakeholders and Lab49 management are well-informed and aligned.
- Interact with C-level executives and other senior stakeholders, including strategy discussions, progress updates, and formal presentations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, or related work experience.
- Strong Capital Markets knowledge and experience serving Capital Markets clients.
- Architectural experience within Capital Markets.
- Consulting background with a focus on custom technology solutions.
- Strong familiarity with software development methodologies, such as Scrum and others.
- Extensive Project Management experience in an Agile model.
- Senior level client facing experience and other involvement in sales of products or consulting.
- Experience as a strong leader with a proven track record in delivery, leading & delivering across multiple projects
- Experience working on complex technology projects and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in creating and giving presentations to senior executive audiences and lead teams to success.
We are hiring across multiple levels for this job.
The base salary range across different levels are-
• Associate – $120,000 - $160,000
• Senior Associate – $160,000 - $180,000
Placement within the range provided above is based on the individual’s relevant experience and skills for the role and level.
Base salary is only one component of our total compensation package. Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus, which is determined upon company and individual performance.
Salary range disclosure as required by S9427A when hiring in New York.
Lab49/ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
Lab49/ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.