Salesforce Developer, New York
New York /
Lab49 – Software Engineering /
At Lab49, our philosophy is simple: we give talented developers the tools, support and environment they need to push the envelope on every project. What makes us stand out is even simpler. We don’t settle for average products or ‘just good enough’ solutions. When you work here, you’ll always have what you need to go well beyond what already ambitious clients expect from us. Our work is fast and our work is good. Move from project to project, take on new challenges and develop new skills to meet them and you’ll discover what you can really do, faster than ever before.
You’ll work on some of the most varied and sophisticated technological challenges the industry has to offer. That means embracing difficult problems and being driven to achieve the ambitious. But you will never do it alone. You'll work alongside talented colleagues who relish the thrill of achieving what some see as impossible. It also means joining a community of like-minded people whose passion for technology and its potential goes beyond clocking in and out of a job. If you’re interested, you’ll have the opportunity to bring new technologies into our work, suggest fields we should be moving into or get stuck into research projects that are as much about intellectual curiosity as commercial value.
The Lead Salesforce Developer will lead the CRM uplift, work on complex and challenging projects to drive transformative change for our top-tier Financial Services clients.
- Consult with clients, delivery managers and solution architects to understand their needs and deliver solutions for the CRM uplift
- Expertise in Salesforce Lightning platform - Apex, Lightning Components (LWC preferred), Visualforce, Visual Flow, Platform Events
- Lightning Platform technology Certification Preferred - Platform Developer I or II, System Architect, or Application Architect
- Experience with Salesforce Security Configuration, including Salesforce Shield Products
- 8+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience.
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology.
We are hiring across multiple levels for this job.
The base salary range across different levels are-
• Early to mid level – $75,000 - $165,000
• Mid to Senior level – $140,000 - $210,000
• Senior to Leadership level - $200,000 - $225,000
Placement within the range provided above is based on the individual’s relevant experience and skills for the role and level.
Base salary is only one component of our total compensation package. Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus, which is determined upon company and individual performance.
Salary range disclosure as required by S9427A when hiring in New York.