EMEA Sales Executive, London
Lab49 – Sales and Business Development /
Lab49 is currently hiring talented Technology Sales Professionals (Hunters) with ambition to grow in a hyper-growth environment and will be responsible for acquiring new logos and selling Lab49’s solutions to new clients and expanding solutions within existing clients.
This is an individual contributor role.
- Achieve new annual business revenue objectives, expand our footprint thru new logo acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle for all sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution, within financial services.
- Key responsibilities will be conducting sales planning to guide commercial activities, generating a consistent stream of meetings and opportunities, and help to successfully win projects.
- Generate leads, proactively identify prospects, gain attention of, and initiate meaningful conversations with executives in capital markets and financial services.
- Create a storyline that compels prospective clients to engage with Lab49,
- Assess client needs, proactively identify omissions and gaps, and drive new opportunities and design optimal solutions to serve clients’ needs.
- Manage complex sales cycles, with an ability to close deals and overcome resistance and opposition from key decision-makers.
- Creative thinking and seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems with ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Manage pitch activities created from leads/hunting activities
- Direct and own the RFI/RFP pitch process from receipt of request through final submission/oral presentation for prospect opportunities
- Depending on the stage of pursuit, have the ability to shape proposals and aggregate requisite resources and/or create necessary sales collateral
- Successful track record (10+ years) with a hunting mindset driven to win new logos within a professional services/ consulting/ technology services environment
- Strong understanding of the financial services/capital markets domain and technology landscape in London and broader Europe
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology projects to complex enterprise accounts ($2-10M in revenue)
- Ability to speak to both tactical and strategic decision makers, to navigate a large organization and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- Able to conceptualize, analyze, and create blueprints for business transformations and present solutions
- Experience in creating pitch books, sales decks, responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Bachelors degree required
At Lab49, we have one purpose. To design, develop and deliver best-in-class technology for leading organizations across the financial domain. We bring Silicon Valley solutions to Wall Street and financial markets ask us to solve their most complex challenges and reimagine their services using the latest technology and ways of working.
We can only do that when we put our people in the best position to deliver true innovation. You’ll be part of expert teams helping our clients build and deliver bespoke and innovative technology solutions that set new industry standards.
We’ll challenge you to aim big, embrace more responsibility and deliver high-impact solutions. Working at Lab49, you’ll reach new heights faster with a view of becoming extraordinary.
Lab49/ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
Lab49/ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.