2018 Leadership Development Program, Pisa
ION is a market leading FinTech company providing pioneering software and consultancy services to customers around the globe. We serve large financial institutions, niche trading firms, central banks, and multinational corporations. Our mission is automation through innovation. We simplify complex processes, streamline, and digitize businesses, building a competitive advantage for our customers.
Our products help the world's leading organizations do more, in a better and simpler way than ever before.
ION software underpins the global fixed income, FX, and derivatives markets, and we are a leading market provider of treasury and commodity software. With a dynamic team of 2,600 employees, 35 global offices, and over 1,900 clients worldwide, ION provides an unparalleled experience for those who share our passion for growth and technology evolution.
Our 32-month Leadership Development Program (LDP) consists of a 2-month induction program to familiarize yourself with our technologies, and then three diverse workplace rotations to work hands-on in different Agile development teams. Travel and international opportunities are encouraged and you will have the opportunity to spend part of the rotations abroad.
What you'll do
You will be working at the forefront of the FinTech industry in teams with fellow software developers and experienced subject matter experts. After structured training, you will quickly be expected to take ownership of interesting projects that make a real difference to our company and our customers. You will gain exposure and extensive skills related to the various areas of ION's business. Throughout the program you will also be encouraged to pursue interests and skills outside of your rotation to further yourself and the organization.
How you'll grow
Upon completion of the LDP, you will have a well-formed view of the FinTech industry. Through the rotational opportunities and special projects supported by continuous feedback and our mentor program, you will develop critical skills and professional capabilities fundamental to your career.
At ION we encourage our software developers to step outside their comfort zones. The LDP gives you the opportunity to identify your passions and cultivate your skills. Our goal is for you to complete the program equipped with sufficient knowledge and the potential to become future leaders in our company.
· You will be a team member of an Agile multi-functional development team
· You will master technologies, methodologies and processes required to build complex systems using distributed architectures
· You will aspire to become a domain expert to increase the opportunities of contributing to the entire product development cycle
· You will be surrounded by a positive and supportive culture
· You will develop continuously your learning attitude, your communication skills and your problem-solving capabilities
· You are passionate about technology, embracing new skills and seeking out new approaches
· You have a rigorous approach and are attentive to details
· You are proactive and put ideas into action, take the initiative and drive for results
· You are a team player, who collaborate, contribute and encourage others
· You communicate effectively with internal teams and clients
· You are willing to travel as a part of your career development
· Bachelor or Master degree in a numerical discipline with above-average grades obtained in the past year or in process of obtaining one.
· Full-time availability
· Applicants from non-EU countries need to hold a valid visa/work permit
· Next program begins in February 2018
· Deadline for application is end-November 2017
· Initial interviews will take place from mid-October to end of November 2017
· Our SuperDay (selection day) will take place on 12 December 2017
· Please apply via the link below and send us your CV
· We look forward to hearing from you!