Web UI Developer (Angular), Budapest
Lab49 – Software Engineering /
Lab49 has an opportunity available for a Web UI Developer to lead work on complex and challenging projects to drive transformative change for our top-tier Financial Services clients. Operating in an Agile environment, the Web UI Developer will have strong experience developing software in various front-end frameworks, with a focus on design and build the next generation of technology.
You will build applications that push the envelope when it comes to throughput, latency, resiliency, all the while making sure that we deliver on-time and within budget.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and strong demonstrated interest in global financial markets and financial products is a strong plus
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math or related work experience
Lab49/ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
Lab49/ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.