Cloud Developer - 5056
Development – Development /
Were a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the worlds largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, weve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the worlds leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the worlds central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the worlds leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the worlds financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Learn more at https://iongroup.com/.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Work with cloud platform teams to design, develop, debug and support platforms,
services and application workspaces.
• Work with the application teams to design, develop, debug and support new cloud
native applications and migrate existing applications to the cloud.
• Regularly evaluate the best cloud applications, hardware, and practices to keep the
ION Cloud up to date with the best of breed available in the industry.
• Maintain strong and continuous engagement with security experts internally and
externally to ensure the ION Cloud architecture and operating model is up to the top
• Work with stakeholders to understand customers' needs and to implement the cloud
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Container platforms: OpenShift, Kubernetes, Swarm.
• CI/CD platforms: Jenkins, Spinnaker, Argo CD, Azure DevOps, AWS CodeStar, GCP
• Artifact platforms: Nexus, Artifactory.
• Languages: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Node.js, Go, Rust, Java.
• Orchestration tools: Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation templates, ARM templates,
GCP Deployment Manager templates.
• Configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt.
• Microservices and cloud native architectures supporting the highest security
• Understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies.
• Understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server
• Experience working with diverse, remote, and distributed teams across multiple
regions and time zones.
• A proven track record as engineer, capable of working directly with teams, embedded
in the delivery model.
• Security awareness and research: understand the importance of security best
practices and know how to establish a robust set of defenses in line with the