Contact Center Specialist – Banking, Moldova, (Cedacri International)
Cedacri Group – Cedacri International - IT /
Cedacri International is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
Your role: Your duties and responsibilities
• Customer Service: customer support activities according to the areas within the scope of the service, specific phone/writing skills and functional technical skills.
• Help Desk: Customer service activities focused on customer management and troubleshooting/problem solving.
• Customer Satisfaction: checking and mapping of customer satisfaction.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
- Students in the last year of College, University, Faculty of Economics, Finance or bachelor’s degree in Economics and Finance.
· Written & verbal Italian skills.
· Knowledge of English language is an added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork and strong customer orientation
What we offer:
· A 3 month long paid training period.
· Working in a young team.
· Italian languages lessons, continuous learning, professional growth opportunities.
· Permanent employment contract with full social package
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
According to the Moldavan Law on Social Inclusion of People with Disabilities (no.60 from 30.03.2012) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.