Technical Sourcer, Budapest
Lab49 – Talent /
Lab49 is looking for Technical Sourcer to join our dynamic Talent Acquisition team in Budapest. We are experiencing significant growth in several key businesses and we need help in attracting the right talent to move our organization forward. This is a unique opportunity to build your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment where innovation is a core strategic value.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of each role and the teams you support, to become a subject matter expert in the technical requirements
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Engage passive talent by understanding their motivations and provide detailed information on the role and requirements
- As a sourcing expert you are not afraid to search code repos, execute robust boolean strings, pilot emerging sourcing tools, and genuinely enjoy geeking out.
- At least 2 years of technical sourcing experience, supporting a wide range of functions.
- Proven track-record sourcing passive candidates from Linkedin, Google, and other innovative channels.
- Firm command of sourcing methodologies and technologies
- Data driven approach, experience using various metrics to help drive decisions
- You’re naturally curious - someone who enjoys research and likes to hunt
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Financial technology and Consulting market knowledge
- Experience sourcing across various geographies including North America, EMEA, APAC and India.
WHO ARE WE?
Lab49 is a specialist consultancy that designs and develops bespoke and innovative technology solutions in partnership with key participants in financial markets. We enable our clients to meaningfully differentiate themselves and successfully navigate the shifting landscape in financial services. Our specialist focus on financial markets and our integrated strategy, design and product development expertise uniquely position us as a partner capable of effectively delivering and embedding best-in-class solutions tailored to meet clients’ complex and varied commercial and technical needs.
We were founded in 2002 to bring Silicon Valley solutions to Wall Street’s door. Since then, we have worked on successive waves of technological change, including distributed computing, high-speed automation, enterprise UX and digital distribution (for which Lab49 was among the first significant practices established on Wall Street), DevOps, cloud and data science. Today, we are an established partner in financial markets, having delivered hundreds of projects for clients including all of the world’s tier-one investment banks and many of the largest buy-side firms globally.