Technical Recruiter, Budapest
Lab49 – Talent /
Lab49 is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic Global Talent Acquisition team. We are experiencing significant growth in several key businesses and we need help in attracting the right talent to move our organization forward. This is a unique opportunity to build out our presence in Budapest from ground up and to build your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment, where innovation is a core strategic value. In short, if you're smart and productive, analytical and resourceful, creative and personable, this is the place for you.
- You will be responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment of candidates for roles in Budapest, managing quality candidate flow and successfully fill Junior to Director-level positions.
- You will be involved in hands-on recruitment activity including sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates.
- You will maintain relationships with hiring managers across the company, ensuring a smooth recruiting process, and positive candidate experience.
- You will work with hiring managers to edit, improve and help write job descriptions based on evolving needs, providing current market intelligence.
- You will work with managers and business stakeholders to provide insight into appropriate salaries and levels and will be involved in negotiation and delivering offers.
WHAT'S EXCITING ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- A chance to work with very talented colleagues at a recognized leader in strategic, design and technology consulting in the capital markets and financial sector.
- An environment valuing innovation, collaboration, agility, and excellence.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- 3+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting technology talent, ideally, in a corporate environment.
- Experience with recruitment best practices, yet possessing an ability to innovate.
- Solid understanding and experience using social media to source passive candidates.
- Knowledge of Hungary technology, consulting and financial services markets.
- Approachable, collaborative, and high-energy, yet analytical and data driven.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills including the ability to craft compelling recruiting copy.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with business stakeholders in different regions, ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
WHO ARE WE?
Lab49 is a specialist consultancy that designs and develops bespoke and innovative technology solutions in partnership with key participants in financial markets. We enable our clients to meaningfully differentiate themselves and successfully navigate the shifting landscape in financial services. Our specialist focus on financial markets and our integrated strategy, design and product development expertise uniquely position us as a partner capable of effectively delivering and embedding best-in-class solutions tailored to meet clients’ complex and varied commercial and technical needs.
We were founded in 2002 to bring Silicon Valley solutions to Wall Street’s door. Since then, we have worked on successive waves of technological change, including distributed computing, high-speed automation, enterprise UX and digital distribution (for which Lab49 was among the first significant practices established on Wall Street), DevOps, cloud and data science. Today, we are an established partner in financial markets, having delivered hundreds of projects for clients including all of the world’s tier-one investment banks and many of the largest buy-side firms globally.
Lab49/ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
Lab49/ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.