OpenFin Web UI Developer, New York
New York /
Lab49 – Software Engineering /
Lab49 has an opportunity available for a OpenFin Web UI Developer to lead work on complex and challenging projects to drive transformative change for our top-tier Financial Services clients. Operating in an Agile environment, the OpenFin Web UI Developer will have strong experience developing software in various front-end frameworks, with a focus on design and build the next generation of financial applications.
- You will build applications that push the envelope when it comes to throughput, latency, resiliency, all the while making sure that we deliver on-time and within budget.
- Using OpenFin's platform APIs with execution and analytics capabilities.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience.
- Expertise on OpenFin (build on top of ReactJS)
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of, and keen demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products is a definite plus.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related work experience.
We are hiring across multiple levels for this job.
The base salary range across different levels are -
• Early career – $50,000 - $80,000
• Early to mid level – $75,000 - $165,000
• Mid to Senior level – $140,000 - $210,000
• Senior level - $200,000 - $225,000
Placement within the range provided above is based on the individual’s relevant experience and skills for the role and level.We are hiring across multiple levels for this job.
Base salary is only one component of our total compensation package. Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus, which is determined upon company and individual performance.
Salary range disclosure as required by S9427A when hiring in New York.
Lab49 is a specialist strategy, design, and technology consulting company dedicated to the financial services industry. We were founded in 2002 to fill a need in the Financial Technology marketplace for high-end execution and reliable delivery of technology projects.
Our consultants are experts in strategy, user experience, architecture, engineering, and delivery management. We combine knowledge of the latest trends in technology with deep domain expertise to deliver innovative solutions with accelerated time-to-market.
We have office hubs in Midtown Manhattan, Washington DC, London, Budapest, New Delhi and Sydney.
Lab49/ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
Lab49/ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.