Google Cloud Engineer, Gigster Network
Gigster Network – Engineering /
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking skilled and experienced Google Cloud Engineers to join our Gigster Network. As a Google Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud solutions on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive cloud adoption, optimize performance, and ensure the scalability and reliability of our client's cloud-based systems. We are looking for professionals who are passionate about cloud technologies and possess strong technical expertise in GCP services.
- Design, implement, and manage cloud solutions on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, and operations teams to ensure seamless integration and delivery of cloud-based systems.
- Develop and implement cloud-based architectures, ensuring scalability, security, and performance.
- Provide guidance and support to development teams for leveraging GCP services and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure, applications, and services.
- Implement automation and monitoring solutions to optimize cloud infrastructure and deployments.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements in all cloud-based solutions.
- Education from top universities in Computer Science, Physics, or Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional DevOps experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong skills in designing and implementing best practices in GCP in adherence to the Well-Architected Framework.
- Strong communication skills, especially among audiences with different technical backgrounds.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with responsive designs
- Proficiency with Git/GitHub or other distributed version control systems
- Proven success in contributing in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
Gigster is powering the world’s engineering. We provide companies of all sizes with on-demand access to experts in new technology software development. Custom software is becoming essential for every business with global IT spend, yet very few have easy access to high-quality, managed talent when they need it. And as AI continues to change businesses, we’re helping companies through digital transformation, shaping the world of the future.
We are changing the way software is built by empowering independent experts with smarter tools. Gigster takes pride in having an extraordinary global network of developers, designers, and project managers. Increasing levels of standardization in tooling and access to better data about the development process make the creation of custom software ripe for automation and scale, and Gigster will continue to deliver on that need in the marketplace.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that the best ideas come from diverse teams, and diverse teams are built intentionally. We want the best people from all around the world and are committed to creating an environment where people are empowered to give voice to their great ideas.