Senior GoLang Developer, Gigster
Gigster Network – Engineering /
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
Gigster is looking for an exceptional Senior Golang Developer to join the Gigster Talent Network and ship complex software products at scale for enterprise clients. You will work with team members and clients to build complex client-side applications that use the latest technologies. Your fellow freelance software engineers on the Talent Network range from founders and owners of their own software consultancies to lead engineers from well-known technology companies. The most successful freelancers on the Gigster Talent Network are collaborative, flexible, reliable, and client-oriented.
If this seems interesting to you, fill out the application below to get started.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
- Has led end-to-end development on at least project spanning one or more teams
- Quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems, or languages
- Is able to unblock individuals when they are faced with technical challenges
- Is a strong communicator who can collaborate well with other non-technical functions (e.g. Product & Design)
- Has the courage to try out new tools, fail fast, and dive into unknowns to solve new and challenging problems
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or relevant field (or equivalent) preferred.
- At least 5-7+ years’ directly related software development experience.
- Advanced programming skills using Go/Golang
- Advanced experience with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and a deep understanding of database performance optimization.
About the Gigster Talent Network & why this role is for you
- The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
- Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your own pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
- All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
- In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
- Are you talented enough to be in the club?