Gigster Network - Designer (choose your own pay rate)
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
The Designer position is a critical role in the teams we form for important US clients such as IBM, US Bank, Harley Davidson, Colgate, Dapper and 500 others. You will be responsible for helping product managers and developers create beautiful projects. Most projects will require either simple wireframes, simple mockups, or full designs, with compensation depending on the complexity of the design.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Ideal candidates are stellar, proven designers with a strong portfolio who've built first rate products and love working with people.
- You should be excited about delivering beautiful designs, and meeting or beating deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent capability to communicate complex ideas and solution recommendations to both fellow team members and clients
- Ability to work collaboratively in high-intensity and fast-paced environments with numerous team members
About the Gigster Talent Network & why this role is for you
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20 or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your own pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top tier US companies and delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons and competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?