Cloud Security Engineer
LATAM - Remote /
Engineering – Security /
We are seeking a Security Engineer to join our growing and global presence FinTech Company. We’re looking for an open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working person with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem.
As part of our IOVLabs Security Team, you will help in research, attack and defense techniques, and develop innovative tools to help automate detection and response tasks. You will also work in close collaboration with internal development teams and members of the ecosystem to develop new capabilities to improve security of the public p2p network, its users, and the company's infrastructure.
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Develop and deploy security tools, monitoring and detecting infrastructure.
- Investigate security incidents.
- Conduct research on attack techniques to better predict and prevent future attacks.
- Interact with internal teams, contribute to the secure design of new products and features.
- Review source code for security weaknesses.
You'd be great candidate if you have
- 2+ years of experience in Application Security.
- Experience conducting vulnerability research.
- Experience in incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Advanced English language proficiency.
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Smart contracts, and Solidity (non-excluding).
- Experience mitigating network attacksKnowledge of C/C++, Go, Rust.
- Experience in offensive security.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to work at your nearest WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however your work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological and wellness counseling for you and your family.
We’ve got a fast & dynamic hiring process
- Meet our TA team
- Task - Tech Interview
- Meet the Hiring Manager
We’re excited to see what you’re made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.