Lead Instructor - Data Analytics [TALENT BANK]
Sao Paulo /
Instructional Staff /
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works!
Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution? Virtually all industries are pushing the limits on how to do things faster, better, and more efficiently. Yet, for the most part, people feel stuck on a 4+ year (and usually quite expensive) path that often results in an unfulfilling career path.
We empower students to create a new path - one that leads to meaningful careers in software development, product design or data analytics in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space to be unapologetically outcomes-driven. Whether students are looking to change careers, get a promotion, skip University, or start their own company, we work tirelessly every day to make sure this path is as quick, immersive, and accessible as possible. Hearing these success stories is what gets us out of bed each day, excited to come to work :)
It’s with this mindset that we’ve become one of the key global players in bridging the digital skills gap, serving both those looking to get into tech, as well as the companies hungry for tech talent.
● Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
● Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Berlin
● 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
● Graduated over 6500 students
● 100+ global team members
● Venture capital backed
#About the gig
We’re looking for a Full-time Lead Instructor for our Data Analytics Bootcamp in Sao Paulo with a passion for data and for sharing their knowledge with apprenticing data analysts. You need to be a strong communicator and very patient -- you will find yourself explaining many abstract and complex concepts in math and technology to first-time data students.
This job post is not for immediate onboarding; we will contact you timely the moment the position is available.
IMPORTANTE: Todas as classes são em Portugues, e o Inglês será usado em comunicação interna com as equipes globais.
- Overseeing the whole academic experience of our Ironhack bootcamps
- Teaching from Monday to Friday in our Sao Paulo campus (09:00a.m to 06:00p.m)
- Creating engaging content for our Data Analytics courses that may include lessons, exercises and/or mini-projects
- Managing Teaching Assistants (TA)
- Lead instructor will not need to produce the curriculum. The curriculum is pre-made.
#Is this you? (Requirements)
- Technologies & skills with professional experience:
- Understanding of data analytic principles
- Follow data analytic best practices to solve problems
- Experience in Business
- Agile project management
- Power BI
- Understanding of Databases (Structured & Unstructured)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and Web Scraping
- Passion for education: although we don’t require previous formal teaching experience, we’re looking for people that enjoy teaching/mentoring others and that are involved in the coding community.
- Experience managing and keeping a team motivated.
- Can-do attitude and a good sense of humor.
- IMPORTANTE: Todas as classes são em Portugues e o Inglês será usado em comunicação interna com as equipes globais.
- Great communication skills, can you be engaging as a teacher? :)
● Competitive salary
● Flexible work environment
● 100% Employer-paid healthcare (for US + LATAM full-time employees)
● Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors
● Learn to code, design, or analyze data: enroll in our part-time courses for free!
● Unlimited sick policy