Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
You'll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Palantir, Box, DocuSign, Salesforce, and Harvard Law. This is a chance to bring a two-thousand-year-old profession into the digital age, ship a product to paying users that can’t live without it and help write the sales playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
Sales Engineers (SEs) are Ironclad Sales Team’s pre-sale technical experts. SEs collaborate closely with prospects and Ironclad’s Sales, Deployment, and Product teams, forming a critical technical overlay to the sales and solution evaluation process.
At Ironclad, SEs are creative, value-driven technology experts that love to engage with people. They drive sales through clear communication focusing on customer use cases, technology infrastructure, and solution design. With a comprehensive understanding of Ironclad’s platform, SEs empower prospects to understand how Ironclad can work for them.
SEs also help Ironclad improve our overall solution: the best SEs help capture the most challenging technical requirements observed in the market and translate them into actionable insights for Ironclad’s Product team to develop.
Requirements, you must be:
- Mission-oriented: You’re excited to work on a team that operates at the intersection of human talent and software; you want to put that passion to work in an industry that still skews heavily towards human/manual work. You want to work at a place where you can have an outsized impact.
- Exceptional communicator: You’re a strong verbal communicator, able to capture an audience with clear and confident language. You can understand and empathize with people even if you have limited subject-matter knowledge of their area of expertise.
- Team player: You can work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals. You are energized by collaborating with diverse teams.
- Independent: You can learn and drive outcomes with minimal supervision. You have a bias toward action and gravitate towards environments where you have an outsized influence on the success of outcomes for customers and colleagues. You are exceptionally good at making trade-offs based on incomplete data.
- Designing and presenting custom demonstrations of the Ironclad platform using a prospect’s own contracts and workflows.
- Completing Vendor Security Assessments (VSAs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and maintaining an Ironclad internal repository for completing these.
- Helping Ironclad’s most important and strategic prospects evaluate and ultimately select Ironclad.
- Bring actionable insights back to Ironclad’s Product Team to help us evolve our core product.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.