Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Product & Engineering /
Interested in being the first Creative Director for an iconic company backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to bring an ancient technology into the modern age, build a community, elevate the legal profession, and illuminate the hidden value in contracts.
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
As a design team, we believe that great companies, products, and brands are built upon experiences and the emotions they evoke. We operate as a centralized design team to enable those experiences across the entire customer and user journey. We partner closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations teams to ensure a coherent experience at every step.
We’re seeking a seasoned Creative Director to weave a strategic story through every fold of our brand’s fabric. Our ideal candidate pulls cross functional teams close together, leads with empathy and compassion, obsesses over nuanced details, and encourages us to explore the farthest fringes of our brand’s expression.
- Foster a culture of play that enables the team to conceptualize new forms of expression of our brand.
- Coach, mentor, hire, and inspire our growing team of brand designers.
- Gracefully navigate through ambiguity and creative obstacles in order to convert essence into artifact.
- Build scalable systems, playbooks, and processes that enable consistent high-quality experiences across multiple channels and campaigns.
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, and customer success leaders to attain their ambitious goals.
- Practice your craft and enjoy producing high quality creative assets from time to time.
- Identify and build upon cultural trends in design, music, fashion, tech, and legal.
- Adeptly present and discuss creative decisions and their material impacts on the business, brand, and team.
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years of design or art direction experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience art directing for online and offline events, campaigns, photography, and video
- Experience designing for web, social, email, print, and environments
- An excellent portfolio with case studies that showcase your design foundations as well as your leadership on teams and projects
- Strong business acumen and ability to balance needs of the brand, the business, and its constraints.
- Creative agency background as well as relevant experience building and managing in-house creative teams
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records