Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Product & Engineering /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Contracts are the atomic unit of business - everything important that a company does involves a contract: sales, purchases, hires, everything. The process for making a contract happen isn’t that different from the software lifecycle: a cross functional group collaborates on a technical document that essentially needs to be executable - just in a courtroom instead of a computer. Most legal teams are still stuck doing things manually, emailing versions of these documents around seeking approval and revisions with no easy way to automate workflows. Simple questions like “what is blocking this contract?” can be really difficult to answer since the information is locked in someone’s inbox.
Engineering @ Ironclad
As an Engineer at Ironclad, you'll work cross-functionally to identify business problems and architect, build, and verify solutions. You'll build a platform that lets lawyers scale themselves and their businesses 100x more effectively. At Ironclad, we’ve built a product that brings a two thousand year old profession into the digital age, and you’ll play a pivotal role in driving the foundation forward.
We seek engineers with strong coding fundamentals and a track record of shipping high quality products. We work in a highly collaborative environment, and strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture. If you’d like to join us on our mission to build the product that legal teams love, let’s talk!
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other engineers to spec, design, and build features and systems
- Work with quality engineers to define, build and maintain testing strategy
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Help interview and recruit talented engineers to Ironclad
- Work on a modern stack built upon: TypeScript, ReactJS, Node.js, Java, and Docker containers in Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform (experience with these specific technologies not required)
What we look for:
- At least 2+ years experience using CS fundamentals, and OOP methodologies to build software projects and / or contribute to open source communities. Industry experience is a plus.
- Experience architecting, building, launching and maintaining complex systems
- A high bar for quality
- Passionate about learning and sharing knowledge
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent technical experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Commuter benefits
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.