Customer Success Strategy & Operations Analyst
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Our Customer Success team is at the center of our mission to power the world’s contracts. Working cross functionally, and with our Customers, this team ensures we’re building a product legal team’s love. We’re looking for a talented Customer Success Strategy & Operations Analyst to scale and amplify this effort.
The Ironclad Customer Success Strategy & Operations Analyst will play a key role in scaling our Customer Success teams which include Support, Services, Customer Success, Renewals and Programs. This individual will be responsible for driving long term projects and daily requests that support the scalability of the entire Customer experience, from on boarding through renewals. As an analytical problem solver and self-starter, you will use data and qualitative information to help develop strategy; drive and optimize our renewals business and customer lifecycle. This individual will also develop renewal policies; work with Finance on collections; work with Success Managers to forecast; and partner with Sales to up-sell/negotiate renewals.
This individual will join a high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor across our Customer Success organization. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turn data-driven insights into actions. The Customer Success Strategy & Operations Analyst should excel at balancing strategic planning with execution and be comfortable with tactical execution. Must have experience with and enjoy building operational/financial models and business cases; analyzing large and complex data sets; and improving our operational processes and tools.
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently; scale and make data-driven decisions.
- Partner with business operations to support, maintain, configure and administer Salesforce for the Global Customer Success team.
- Help the team detect early signals of at-risk renewals by designing playbooks for Customer Success Managers (CSM) to address and scale reach out templates.
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and trigger actions for CSMs to proactively engage with customers.
- Help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, quarterly business reviews, dashboards, and business KPI trending.
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies.
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives.
- Identify new processes to increase automation and efficiency of the team.
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained up to date.
- 2-4+ years of demonstrated success in an operational role with a focus on Customer Success within the SaaS industry.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written samples may be requested.
- Strong customer management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at an executive level.
- Ability to manage transactions through every stage of the renewal cycle.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Experience with data querying and scoping; analysis and modeling; summarizing and reporting.
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies.
- Experience with CRM (i.e. Salesforce) applications.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- BA/BS preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.