Automation Test Engineer
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
Product & Engineering
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
There are a lot of great things about working here, but by far the greatest benefit is the team. We are a group of motivated, mission-driven people who love learning from each other. Our business team comprises attorneys with experience in big law, tech, and finance, and our technical team comprises designers and engineers from places like Palantir, Salesforce, and MIT. We take pride in doing great work and collaborate well with each other. We work hard, but we also like to have fun.
As an Automation Test Engineer, you'll be laying the foundation for automated testing here at Ironclad. Due to the fast-paced nature of our release cycle, our goal is to maintain product development velocity while having confidence in the quality of our code. In addition to building a testing framework, you will build out test suites to increase regression testing coverage and work cross-functionally to implement quality-minded practices to the product lifecycle process.
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years industry experience working as a full-time automation test engineer, automating tests for web applications to help deliver a high quality product
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or related field) OR equivalent work experience
- Masters Degree is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience working in Selenium, Cucumber, Typescript
- Knowledge of additional automation frameworks is a plus
- Experience using Github, Google Cloud Platform, Travis CI (or similar tools)
- Desire to work cross-functionally with excellent communication skills (experience in legal space not required)
- Enjoys working with and motivated by helping other engineers deliver a quality product.
What you'll be doing:
- Build automation testing framework for single page application and service oriented architecture.
- Identify, implement, and maintain tests to help increase regression coverage for our fast-paced development lifecycle.
- Advocate and work cross-team to implement quality-minded practices to the product lifecycle process
- Work with a talented and collaborative team passionate about delivering a quality product to our users. You’ll be working closely with Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and DevOps team members.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.