Director of HR
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Legal & HR /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
You'll help expand our HR & Operations systems from the ground up to support our growing team and business for scale. You’ll partner with both senior leaders and individual contributors to help educate, advise and influence our ability to hire, motivate, and retain amazing teammates.
This includes areas of focus like: organization strategy, manager training, people development, total rewards, benefits, career architecture, compliance, people-related policies, system and process roll out, and change management. You’ll look ahead to keep us compliant as we add new employees, customers, and offices while ensuring we continue to be a leading place to work.
What you will be doing:
- Be a trusted advisor to the Executive team for high-impact HR strategy and initiatives, including but not limited to change management, manager development, and employee engagement and retention
- Manage, support and mentor HR & People Ops teammates
- Coach and enable both managers and employees on their professional development and success
- Drive initiatives to preserve and scale our culture as we continue to experience exponential growth
- Monitor and interpret trends and metrics around employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc.
- Evaluate and assess existing and new HR & People Ops systems and software, owning all implementation, deployment and best practices
- Expert in compliance, benefits, policy, and issue resolution
- Champion diversity & inclusion within the workplace
- Support the Recruiting team and our employees by serving as the lead on all immigration matters
- 6+ years experience with HR for a high-growth, dynamic organization
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of organizations and departments
- History of working closely with executives, managers and employees to handle a variety of issues and tasks, including organization design and change, transfers, promotions, performance issues, onboarding & offboarding
- Demonstrated ability to support major initiatives across challenging business groups
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, coach and counsel managers at all levels
- Good working knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Proven HR experience preferably within a high-growth technology organization
- Passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Competitive compensationHealth, dental, and vision insurance401kWellness reimbursementTake what you need vacation policyGenerous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregiversCommuter benefitsIn office meals & fully stocked snacks
Benefits & Perks:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.