Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Business Operations /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
We are a quickly growing team constantly adding top talent in all areas of the business. Recruiting top talent is one of our highest priorities, and we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us.
Ironclad's values Intent, Empathy, Integrity, and Drive inform everything we do. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an ambassador for our culture and values and will represent them in your interactions with candidates and teammates alike. You will be one of the first points of contact for potential teammates, delivering a top-notch candidate experience. You will schedule interviews, manage logistics and operations throughout the recruiting process, and help support programs within the Recruiting Team.
- Manage interview scheduling & logistics while maintaining a bird's-eye view of daily, weekly, and quarterly scheduling logistics landscape
- Partner with the Recruiting Team, hiring managers, and teams across Ironclad to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Champion operational excellence, always looking for ways to increase efficiency and improve processes
- Anticipate & proactively work to solve problems and smooth out any logistical challenges
- Support operational goals and programs on the Recruiting Team
- Administrative, project management, or coordination experience. Experience at a high-growth startup a bonus.
- Excellent judgement & problem solving ability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to balance multiple priorities while maintaining an excellent quality of work
- Interest in joining and contributing to a supportive and collaborative team
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment – looking for a high degree of ownership
- Experience with and aptitude for learning business software (i.e. Google Apps, Applicant Tracking Systems or similar)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records