Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Business Operations /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Operations team plays a pivotal role in creating platforms for success so our Ironclad team can execute on our vision.
As an IT teammate, you’ll partner with our Operations team on growth strategies and execute on technology needs as we grow. You also bring empathy to understand employee technology needs. You’ll enable the team, build out new offices, and design IT strategy for a fast-paced, fast-growing technology company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategy & Operations: Drive growth and resource planning, policy development and rollout, risk and compliance planning, document IT processes, and collaborate cross-functionally on office expansion strategies. Manage day to day processes and keep an eye toward process improvements to build in efficiencies and automation
- Security & Governance: Maintain vendor and app management, security requirements (SOC, ISO, etc), Jamf and endpoint management. Enforce security policies and contribute to cross-functional security related strategy and execution.
- Onboarding, Offboarding & Adoption: Run app and machine onboarding / offboarding employees and design training systems to drive adoption. While remote, manage shipping / receiving.
- Enablement & Support: Prepare training materials to enable the team for success and manage inbound ticket requests. Create strategies to anticipate blockers.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish company goals. Project manage various projects and contribute to general international growth planning.
- Communication & Leadership: IT is a team sport, partner with internal and external people to build trust. Be the first to know about public security breeches, core app downtime, and long term roadmap adjustments to keep our internal team updated. Own the IT plan for both short and long term goals.
- Building and maintaining current and future infrastructure: Manage video conferencing tools, conference room design, printers and general office needs as well as our networking infrastructure.
- Vendor Management: Partner with Operations team to manage IT vendors, including sourcing, relationship building, and payments.
- 6+ years of experience in a fast-growing company; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- Experience in a fast-growing company; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- 3+ year customer-facing experience.
- Expert in driving results and outcomes while solving complex problems.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Technical Experience: Mac, Chrome, Office 365, Gsuite admin, Adobe Creative cloud applications, 1Password, Zoom, Slack, Meraki, Scripting, Jamf, Sophos, Backupify, AzureAD and other SaaS applications.
- Mac and PC Hardware support (Iphones, ipads, android phones and tablets).
- Basic understanding of networking principles (DHCP, DNS, SSID).
- Basic level experience with Active Directory or other LDAP based directory service.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.