Product Quality Engineer
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
Product & Engineering
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
There are a lot of great things about working here, but by far the greatest benefit is the team. We are a group of motivated, mission-driven people who love learning from each other. Our business team comprises attorneys with experience in big law, tech, and finance, and our technical team comprises designers and engineers from places like Palantir, Salesforce, and MIT. We take pride in doing great work and collaborating well with each other. We work hard, but we also like to have fun.
As a Product Quality Engineer, you'll be working across teams to identify business needs, assist in planning projects around those needs, then create and execute test plans that will help to deliver a quality product . You'll be testing a platform that lets lawyers scale themselves 100x more effectively. This is a chance to bring a two thousand year old profession into the digital age and ship a product to users that can’t live without it.
What we're looking for:
- A software quality engineer with a track record of shipping a high quality product
- Experience on a high caliber QE team
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skill set with the ability to anticipate problems and propose solutions.
- Desire to work cross functionally (experience in legal space not required)
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or related field) OR equivalent work experience
- Masters Degree is a plus
What you'll be working with:
- Single page app
- Deep integrations with external products
- Google Cloud Platform
- Travis CI
- A talented and collaborative team passionate about delivering a quality product to our users
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.