Manager, Customer Support
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Customer Success plays a pivotal role in ensuring our customers are successfully using Ironclad to improve their contracting process. Supporting our Customers and Users is our highest priority and greatest privilege. Help scale the team that supports our Customers by building out our Support function. This is an opportunity to help define and provide world-class customer satisfaction by building a team and function that delivers world-class technical support services. This team will also achieve and support critical business objectives, including the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, global support coverage in line with service level agreements, resolution time, and project deadlines. In addition, this role will ensure that teammates have the resources, tools, information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Hire, Motivate, and Retain a team of amazing Support Specialists that are responsive and provide exceptional support to new and existing customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Implement processes, policies, and systems to scalably, repeatedly, and predictably ensure Customer and Team happiness.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, replicate and document product bugs for further escalation to Engineering.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers and Legal Engineers to complete contract workflow updates for post-deployment customers.
- Author knowledge base articles for product features and FAQ's.
- Capture customer feedback, and participate in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts.
- Develop and document best practices for support process improvements and triaging of product bugs.
- 3+ years managing technical support professionals for a technical product
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service and/or technical support role for a fast growing tech company; SaaS preferred
- Consistent track record of achieving high levels of Customer satisfaction and aligning outcomes to customer and company goals.
- Experience providing amazing support levels for a rapidly evolving product and company
- Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product.
- Experience and desire to successfully work cross-functionally. This role will coordinate with departments across the organization including Sales, Legal Engineers, CSMs, QE, and Product.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce, Zendesk, or other customer service software.
- Ability to establish and successfully execute against key success metrics, benchmarks, and goals for this critical function
- BA or BS degree
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.