Strategic Initiatives Manager/Director
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Our Operations team sets the foundation for our company to power the world’s contracts. We are looking for a teammate to design, deploy, and drive Strategic Initiatives that will translate our growth into business objectives and execution strategy. Reporting to the COO, you will bring structure and instrumentation to unstructured problems and company wide priorities. You will be expected to juggle priorities across many different orgs. You are able to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions based on changing priorities. You have a proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple projects to successful completion. You’re entrepreneurial and can drive impact and clarity with limited resources, and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Plan for growth. You are motivated to drive transformational change and think beyond what is possible. Help create a culture of execution and accountability for teams and individuals by being intentional about our planning approach and decisions.
- Impact. Own overall Company Plan to ensure we are and remain focused on the highest priorities across Ironclad.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders on Ironclad’s strategic priorities, with particular focus on newest initiatives
- Process & Systems Oriented. Coordinate cross-functionally to break down priorities to more specific requirements, maintain progress across teams, and own results in the initial phase
- Augment teams with targeted support - e.g. provide deeper analytical support, drive specific projects
- BA / BS required. MBA or consulting experience strongly preferred.
- 8+ years successfully executing in a high growth environment
- High personal accountability for self and others
- Enable and influence teams to make a difference
- Great Judgement.
- High EQ. Low ego.
- Analytical. Able to distill disparate data sources into leverageable business insight. Utilize data and metrics to communicate needs and report on progress
- Data driven. Build out of systems & tools to enable consolidated results tracking
- Problem solver. Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems into actionable strategy.
- Hands-on experience in planning process, financial planning, GTM roll out, organizational change, communications, and strategy execution
- Skilled in translating ideas into clear, high impact written communications, presentations, and plans of action.
- Strategy brief or slide deck may be requested
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to pick up new areas
- An expert at becoming a domain expert
- Cross Functional. Build strong partnership with Executives and other key stakeholders
- Help influence planning, execution, and iteration of strategic initiatives
- Strong project management skills
- Be a sounding board for teammates to successfully bring action to ideas
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Commuter benefits
- In office meals & fully stocked snacks
Benefits & Perks:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records