Manager, Demand Generation
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
At Ironclad, we are on a mission to power the world's contracts with products that legal teams love. We are an SF-based, Accel and Sequoia backed team of of lawyers, engineers, business professionals, and creatives who are helping companies like Dropbox, GoFundMe, and other Fortune 500 companies transform contracts into code, streamlining critical business processes and workflows.
The marketing team’s charter is to drive growth and build a brand that delights customers. Our team is hard-driving, fun-loving and low ego.
We’re turning ordinary legal teams into legends. Our software lets customers focus on the work that really matters so that they can transform their companies from within.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an ABM-savvy Demand Generation leader who has a proven record of driving pipeline volume.
A revenue driver. You own and accelerate marketing sourced pipeline and booking targets
A lifecycle marketer. You guide campaigns from cold outreach to closed won across a variety of integrated channels
A channel expert. You can optimize spend against SEO, SEM, Email, Webinars, Events to identify ideal mix
A sales partner. You can help sales executives and sales development teams penetrate target accounts
A technologist. You can build a world-class account based marketing stack to fuel rich insights and personalization
A people manager. You have proven leadership abilities with strong coaching skills across marketing ops, digital campaigns and field marketing
- 5+ years of Enterprise SaaS marketing experience
- Strong proficiency in SFDC, Marketo/Hubspot and sales development tools
- Experience building a modern Account Based Marketing (ABM) stack with platforms like Google Analytics, DemandBase, DataFox, Bizible, Drift etc.
- A strong understanding of the marketing funnel and mapping content to the buyer’s journey
- Strong analytical mindset with a passion for digging deeper and summarizing insights
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.