Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Interested in being a key sales team hire at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Ironclad is looking for BDR Manager to join our sales team to help us scale revenue and market share.
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
You'll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Palantir, Box, DocuSign, Salesforce, and Harvard Law. This is a chance to bring a two-thousand-year-old profession into the digital age, ship a product to paying users that can’t live without it and help write the sales playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
The Business Development Representative Manager will manage, coach and mentor a group of highly motivated sales reps. You will also partner closely with sales leadership to deliver & support key pipeline generating programs and operational processes.
- Build a Team: Hire, train and manage a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) whose role consists of prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- Increase efficiency & productivity: Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of the sales process; identify areas for improvement in sales enablement solutions to improve the way we sell into all our markets.
- Actionable Insight: Develop reports and dashboards to measure the efficacy of enablement solutions.
- Operational Excellence: Assist in the execution and delivery of core operational tasks, including: account & territory assignments, process design and documentation, and change management. Work closely with the BDRs to ensure lead quality, quantity and how to manage proper follow-up.
- Deliver & Support: Drive the delivery of new enablement programs & operational processes and iteration of existing programs. Be the go-to resource for day-to-day process and content support.
- Career Development: Develop BDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/BS in relevant discipline preferred.
- Previous experience in management consulting or operations preferred.
- Previous experience with b2b sales or marketing a major plus.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written samples may be requested.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.