Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Customer Success /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Customer Success team is at the center of our mission to power the world’s contracts. Working cross-functionally, and with our Customers, this team ensures we’re building a product legal team’s love. Support Analysts are primarily responsible for customer support/satisfaction and will the point of contact for all technical support questions from Ironclad customers. You would be expected to have deep product knowledge and empathy to drive problem resolution with our customers. We’re looking for a team player who is customer-centric, creative and acts with a sense of urgency and ownership.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide responsive and exceptional support to new and existing customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, replicate and document product bugs for further escalation to Engineering.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers and Legal Engineers to create an exceptional post-deployment customer experience.
- Identify and author knowledge base articles for product features and FAQ's and how-to.
- Leverage your customer interactions to help improve product roadmap and customer experience.
- Develop and document best practices for support process improvements and triaging of product feedback and enhancements.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service and/or technical support role.
- Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- An empathetic mindset with the drive to advocate for our customers.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting and deep analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Basic knowledge of Zendesk or other customer service software.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.