Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
Product & Engineering
At Ironclad, we're on a mission to bring the power of beautifully designed software to legal teams everywhere. Legal teams today work in silos, using poorly designed solutions. We want to shake up the legal space with a new objective: design software that makes sense. That's where you come in – helping us shape the precedent for how legal teams operate.
- Design, test and iterate on new product ideas
- Design features both small and large
- Help define the design process for a small but growing design org
- Utilize multiple stakeholders to help set the path forward for the core product
- You have at least 4 years of experience shipping product
- You're a generalist. Product is your first priority, but you enjoy dabbling in other parts of design too
- You have a background in research and understand common patterns within enterprise products
- You have experience with prototyping tools such as InVision or Framer
Nice to have
- You have a working knowledge of front-end development
- You have a legal background or an interest in learning more within the legal space
- You're currently a B2B designer
If available, please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.