Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Product & Engineering /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
As a design team, we’re doing things a bit differently. Our team is built on the belief that everyone has an inherent capability for creativity, and that the best solutions are found when people tackle problems together. We bring our peers into our work and lead with creative problem solving, human-centered design, and artful execution.
As a Brand Designer at Ironclad
- You’re a visual storyteller — You can craft a narrative, clarify complex ideas, and evoke diverse emotions through your work.
- You work across mediums — Whether it’s print, digital, web, video, or environmental, you know how to create meaningful impact with each.
- You’re a systems thinker — You can identify patterns and know how to turn them into reusable artifacts and processes.
- You sweat the small stuff — You know it’s the little things that make people fall in love with a brand.
- You’ve got impeccable taste — You know how to identify and build upon cultural trends in design, music, fashion, tech, and legal.
- You love to learn — You’ve got a growth mindset and are ready to build upon your abilities with the team
- You’re pretty SaaS-y — You know how to create scalable, compelling assets that generate value at each stage of the customer journey.
- 5 or more years experience as a Brand Designer, Communications Designer, or Visual Designer
- An excellent portfolio with case studies that showcase your foundations in typography, color, form, and design thinking
- Proficiency with design tools like Adobe CC, Figma, etc.
- Experience creating visuals that communicate complex concepts
- Relevant experience at a SaaS company in-house and/or agency
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.