Accounts Based Marketing Manager
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
At Ironclad, we are on a mission to power the world's contracts with products that legal teams love. We are an SF-based, Accel and Sequoia backed team of of lawyers, engineers, business professionals, and creatives who are helping companies like Dropbox, GoFundMe, and other Fortune 500 companies transform contracts into code, streamlining critical business processes and workflows.
The marketing team’s charter is to drive growth and build a brand that delights customers. Our team is hard-driving, fun-loving and low ego.
We’re turning ordinary legal teams into legends. Our software lets customers focus on the work that really matters so that they can transform their companies from within. We're looking for an ABM Marketing Manager to provide strategic leadership for Ironclad's ABM program. In this role, you will align sales and marketing to deliver on pipeline and revenue goals.
- Lead the ABM program, working with the sales teams to determine account selection, account planning governance, appropriate use of ABM and digital marketing technology, measurement, and budget
- Advance our Account Based Marketing technology to drive personalization and scale.
- Map and understand the buyer's journey, delivering the right content at the right time, using the appropriate channels and touchpoints.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to BDRs and AEs responsible for key strategic accounts.
- Address ongoing demand for opportunistic and ad hoc marketing needs of the sales teams to drive healthy pipeline
- Collaborate with lifecycle, content, and product marketing teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince target accounts (moving them from cold/unaware contacts/accounts to engaged accounts with opportunities).
- Review and share performance metrics with a leaning toward a healthy pipeline and ROI.
- Ensure that each marketing activity is supervised and measured.
- Use data and dashboards to your advantage in order to advise future programs and investment.
- Report findings and results to management and key partners.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal partners, including BDRs, AEs, sales operations, customer experience, demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, and external organizations and partners
- 5+ years in marketing with at least 2+ years of demonstrated ABM success
- You have a proactive working style, and the ability to set priorities, drive decisions, and execute flawlessly
- Experience executing successful digital ABM strategies, email and direct mail is a plus
- You enjoy leading multiple projects and you are effective at influencing across all levelsHands-on experience using technology to drive results, including Marketo, Bizable, SFDC, and DemandBase.
- Reporting & measurement experience, specifically in account based marketing
- Highly skilled at communicating, both in person and in writing
- Aptitude for visual communication via dashboards and presentations very valuable in this role; adept at communicating with executives
- Committed leader who takes initiative without being asked; takes pride and personal ownership of your team’s and your business unit’s success
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative
- Outstanding organizational, budget, and project management skills
- Experience in B2B SaaS and marketing technology is a necessity
- T-Shaped marketing background a plus - including content development, event marketing, demand generation, public relations, culminating in demonstrated recent success and focus on ABM
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.