Sales Enablement Manager
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Sales Enablement Manager ensures the Sales Organization is equipped with the right content, skillset and productivity tools to maximize sales growth and customer success. We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to define the enablement strategy for sales and drive the success of programs for onboarding, training and development initiatives. The ideal candidate is an enablement subject matter expert in selling skills, sales methodology, and in what salespeople need to successfully execute in their role. This candidate has proven experience in the creation and delivery of high impact sales training, an in-depth understanding of every aspect of the sales cycle, and exhibits an authentic desire to participate in the success of others.
This role requires a strong roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' mentality. It requires cross-functional collaboration with product and marketing leaders to create and execute training programs. Success will be measured by the overall business impact of the enablement solutions delivered, as well as the ability to make enablement fun, engaging and experiential primarily in a virtual setting.
- Produce and deliver live and on-demand experiences to enable the Sales team on our product and solutions, competitive intelligence and positioning, selling skills, and best practices for utilizing systems and productivity tools.
- Build repeatable methods for course design, drive consistency in program development, and execution that has the flexibility to cater to a sales team with disparate experience levels that target a broad customer base.
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and sales operations teams to provide consistent go-to-market messaging and execution of all enablement-related programs.
- Assess and implement learning platforms and sales tools to facilitate the enablement process and report on metrics tied to content adoption, retention, productivity and readiness.
- Create and support the Sales on-boarding process and adjust training as the company and product matures.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years combined experience in Enablement (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Product) designing and delivery training.
- Excellent training and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of effective adult learning methodologies and the willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in enablement.
- Excellent storytelling skills, with the ability to take complex topics and make them simple and digestible.
- Ability to align to business and shifting sales priorities in a fast paced environment.
- You are an empath who seeks to understand the lived experience of your learners, and uses these insights to tailor make courses just for them!
- You are data driven and use data to design, iterate and measure enablement impact.
- You are comfortable challenging the status quo and influencing sales professionals and leaders with insights around productivity and effectiveness.
- You are excited to develop and execute an enablement strategy that aligns to our constantly evolving business priorities.
- You are resilient and have the ability to continuously learn, adapt, embrace feedback, and move forward.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.