Senior Product Marketing Manager
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
As Product Marketers, the nature of our role can be hard to define. We have many superpowers, which can make us reactive, unfocused and unsure of our true mission at the company.
At Ironclad, we have a different approach. We use our range to proactively solve the most pressing problems for the business. As market experts, we drive the product roadmap, contribute directly to revenue targets, and devise the strategic GTM plays that take our company to the next level. Join us, and you will have an opportunity to proactively define and lead how our company scales.
We are building the first digital contracting platform capable of solving the problem of painful, slow, and risky contracts, and our mission is to bring our solution to market. We are looking for product marketers who are excited by this challenge.
You will be:
- The GTM leader for a segment, owning everything from strategy development, messaging and positioning, sales enablement, and launch strategy for a given segment.
- Strategic advisor to Product on the product roadmap.
- Collaborating closely with the C-Suite, Demand Gen and Sales to drive demand and revenue within your segment.
- Bonus: experience in analyst relations and PR.
- Random acts of marketing and sales enablement.
You will NOT be responsible for:
- 3+ years PMM experience with a proven track record of revenue-producing GTM / launch strategies.
- 2+ years at a startup or high-growth environment.
- High ownership and drive. You own your outcomes, are highly self-motivated, and are driven to improve.
- Execution in ambiguity. You’re comfortable and even thrive in fast-changing environments.
- Independent problem-solving. You can get to the root of difficult problems and solve them independently, creatively, and effectively.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.