Customer Success Program Manager, Digital Experience
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Customer Success /
Role: Customer Success Program Manager, Digital Experience
Location: San Francisco, CA
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad enables legal teams to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
The Ironclad Customer Success Program Manager will join a high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor across our Customer Success organization. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turn data-driven insights into actions. The Customer Success Program Manager should excel at balancing strategic planning with execution and be comfortable with tactical execution. Must have experience with and enjoy building operational/financial models and business cases; analyzing large and complex data sets; and improving our operational processes and tools.
One of the many key initiatives this individual will focus on will be playing a key role in operationalizing our digital success program to scale delivery of our Customer Success teams. These success teams include Support, Services, Customer Success, Renewals and Operations. This individual will be responsible for driving and governing long term projects and daily requests that support the scalability of the entire Customer experience, from onboarding through renewals. As an analytical problem solver and self-starter, you will build reports/dashboards to develop business intelligence for customer success. You will analyze and utilize data insights to help develop and drive strategy to optimize our digital customer experience. This individual will also develop and document operational processes and policies by working with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Finance, Marketing and Delivery managers.
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently; scale and make data-driven decisions.
- Partner with business operations to support, maintain, configure and administer Salesforce for the Global Customer Success team.
- Help the team detect early signals of at-risk renewals by designing playbooks for success teams to address and scale engagement templates.
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and trigger actions for success teams to proactively engage with customers.
- Help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, quarterly business reviews, dashboards, and business KPI trending.
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies.
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained up to date.
- 2-4+ years establishing, facilitating, and supporting scaled client engagement programs with measurable impact. Preferably in a SaaS specific ecosystem.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written samples may be requested.
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers or internal business teams at an executive level.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Experience with data querying and scoping; analysis and modeling; summarizing and reporting.
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies.
- Experience with CRM (i.e. Salesforce) applications.
- Enable and influence teams to make a difference.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- BA/BS preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.