Enterprise Account Executive
New York, New York /
Interested in being a key sales team hire at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Ironclad is looking for Enterprise Account Executives to run the full-sales cycle to help us scale revenue and market share.
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
You'll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Palantir, Box, DocuSign, Salesforce, and Harvard Law. This is a chance to bring a two-thousand-year-old profession into the digital age, ship a product to paying users that can’t live without it and help write the sales playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- 5-8 years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity. You have sold SaaS in the $50k-$200k ARR deals and/or sold to Fortune 2000 companies.
- Experience in the legal vertical is nice, but not required.
- Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
- Curiosity and genuine interest about our product, mission, and industry.
- Desire to change the way companies and legal departments handle contracts.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.