Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Business Operations /
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
We are currently seeking a Recruiter to support and grow all functions within the company. This person will be responsible for managing and driving the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles across departments within Ironclad. You will be responsible for communicating the Ironclad story and value proposition, while sourcing and guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are driven, eager and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Source, recruit and hire professionals across a wide range of roles while managing process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Create comprehensive sourcing and recruitment strategies while leveraging internal resources in order to hire the best talent in the market.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates and cross-functional partners in order to create a best in class hiring experience, from recruiting through on-boarding.
- Own a seat at the table with business leaders to understand and drive recruitment strategy.
- Serve as a mentor and onboarding guide to new members of the recruiting organization including, but not limited to, recruiters, recruiting coordinators and sourcers.
- Proactively anticipate challenges and mitigate risk.
- Create a strategy around advancing the business forward and drive that strategy to completion.
- Anticipate needs of clients and deliver solutions before requested.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates.
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience, agency and/or in house..
- Network, “deep dive” into networks throughout various markets and build relationships via phone and in-person
- Proven track record delivering of high level client and candidate experience, superior negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Ability to handle complex and sophisticated searches.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Strategic thinker who brings resolution to any challenges and problems throughout the recruiting process.
- Ability to pivot and quickly adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.