Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
Interested in being a key sales team hire at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Ironclad is looking for Enterprise Account Executives to run the full-sales cycle to help us scale revenue and market share.
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
As an early sales hire, you'll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Palantir, Box, DocuSign, Salesforce, and Harvard Law. This is a chance to bring a two-thousand-year-old profession into the digital age, ship a product to paying users that can’t live without it and help write the sales playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
- Recruit, hire, and manage a growing team of experienced Account Executives to achieve individual and company sales targets.
- Empower your team with scalable systems and repeatable processes to increase AE’s sales skills, product and industry knowledge, and professional habits.
- Train and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions by teaching best practices in prospecting, managing and closing opportunities, and the skills needed to position Ironclad as the industry leader.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure repeatable, predictable above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Build, measure, and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve targeted sales objectives.
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivating, and performance-driven.
- Develop specific and targeted goals within each demand team to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities within their unique customer sets.
- Track and report key growth metrics to assess individual and team performance.
- Find innovative and creative ways to improve and increase performance.
- Plan resource allocation, forecast growth, and monitor pipeline.
- Implement best practices to support consistent and consultative sales and client success processes.
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the Sales Leadership Team to get things done.
- You have deep knowledge of a complex sales process with 3+ years of Sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’ve closed business and have a personal history of repeatedly exceeding your past individual contributor quota so you can train Account Executives on how to be successful in the role.
- You have great people skills and have shown the ability to recruit, hire, and manage talented people.
- You’re able to build scalable process, and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time.
- You blend strategy and execution. You see the larger picture, but you dive into the details to get things done.
- Highly effective communicator with strong EQ and influencing skills - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company.
- Experience using modern sales tools such as Linkedin, Salesforce, etc.
- Eager for a very hands-on role, where you’ll be asked to take on and run with a range of projects outside your comfort zone, and learn quickly.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.