Customer Success Operations Manager, Renewals
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Customer Success /
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Our Customer Success team is at the center of our mission to power the world’s contracts. Working cross functionally, and with our Customers, this team ensures we’re building a product legal team’s love. We’re looking for a talented Operations Manager to scale and amplify this effort. This teammate will own a renewals portfolio along with design, deploy, and ramp strategic customer-centric programs (i.e - webinars, user groups, and self-help content). Responsible for securing renewals, building awareness, driving adoption and maximizing customer satisfaction for all of our customers.
The Ironclad Customer Success Operations Manager is responsible for owning and securing a portfolio of renewal contracts. As an analytical problem solver and self-starter, you will use data and qualitative information to help develop the strategy; drive and optimize our renewals business and customer lifecycle.
This individual will serve as the trusted advisor for the renewals strategy. Develop renewal policies; work with Finance on collections; work with Success Managers to forecast; and partner with Sales to upsell/negotiate renewals.
This individual will join a high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor across our Customer Success organization. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turn data-driven insights into actions.
The Customer Success Operations Manager should excel at balancing strategic planning with execution and be comfortable with tactical execution. Must have experience with and enjoy building operational/financial models and business cases; analyzing large and complex data sets; and improving our operational processes and tools.
- Serve as the trusted advisor to the Renewals program for Customer Success leadership.
- Own business intelligence strategy and reporting to advise the Customer Success leadership team on productivity; customer health; and renewal attainment.
- Collaborate with internal resources such as Finance, Product Management, Legal Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales, to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies for renewals.
- Work with leadership to reevaluate and implement positive changes into the customer success operations; vision & strategy; rules of customer engagement; process flows; system requirements; reporting and tracking.
- Help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, quarterly business reviews, dashboards, and business KPI trending.
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, and tools to scale our high-growth business and improve team productivity.
- Evaluate and select system tools to scale the customer success operations.
- Lead and improve business forecasting processes (long-range and fiscal year modeling, capacity planning, automation and systems).
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated success in strategy, renewals & operations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written sample may be requested.
- Strong customer management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at an executive level.
- Ability to manage transactions through every stage of the renewal cycle.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Experience with data querying and scoping; analysis and modeling; summarizing and reporting.
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies.
- Experience with CRM (i.e. Salesforce) applications.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- BA/BS preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.