Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
The Ironclad Legal Analyst Program is a selective opportunity for recent graduates or candidates with 1-3 years of work history to gain practical experience at the intersection of law, business, and technology. If you’re passionate about the law, learning how businesses operate, and pushing your technical skills, then this is the place for you. As a Legal Analyst, you’ll partner with teams across Ironclad (like Customer Success, Engineering, Sales, and Support) to deploy our product to enterprises around the world. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of one of the fastest growing technology companies in Silicon Valley.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Legal Engineers to understand our customers’ existing legal tools and processes, biggest pain points, and create ways to fix them.
- Shepherd complex, high-value projects, by contributing to client presentations, project management resources, and custom contract workflows.
- Build and improve internal Ironclad processes.
- Provide responsive and exceptional support to new and existing customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Capture customer feedback, and participate in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts.
- Technical curiosity and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.