Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA)
Product & Engineering
Interested in being one of the first product hires at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to bring the two-thousand-year-old legal profession into the digital age and write the product playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
As one of our first Product Managers, you’ll own large and company-critical product initiatives end-to-end. You’ll tackle everything from strategic planning to product development and public launch. You’ll be talking to our customers, partners, and internal teams such as Sales and Customer Success to get input and build world class products. Best of all, you’ll be joining a company of smart, driven, and low-ego people from places like Salesforce, Facebook, Google, Palantir, DocuSign, and Harvard Law.
- Understand the needs of Ironclad’s users better than anyone (including themselves).
- Identify market opportunities and define product strategy.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities and product roadmap.
- Lead the end-to-end ideation, development, and launch of amazing products.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product prioritization and decision-making
- 4+ years product management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent experience
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for talking to end users and understanding their world
- Recognized as a collaborative and influential leader; a great partner to all functions
- Strong track record of owning end-to-end initiatives and launching impactful products
- Exceptional product sense and strategic thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records