IT Helpdesk Analyst
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Business Operations /
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Operations team plays a pivotal role in creating platforms for success so our Ironclad team can execute on our vision.
As an IT teammate, you’ll partner with our Operations team on growth strategies and execute on technology needs as we grow. You also bring empathy to understand employee technology needs. You’ll enable the team, build out new offices, and execute IT strategy for a fast-paced, fast-growing technology company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- General internal support: Solve inbound tickets and escalate as needed to ensure teammates can do the work they need to do by offering support for laptops, mobile devices, office hardware, apps like email, and more.
- Asset Management. Check in/out of hardware assigned to employees.
- Onboarding, Offboarding & Adoption: Run app and machine onboarding / offboarding for employees and design training systems to drive adoption.
- Enablement & Support: Prepare training materials to enable the team for success and manage inbound ticket requests. Create strategies to anticipate blockers.
- Collaborate: Partner with teammates across Ironclad to solve technology problems as we scale from managing apps to supporting office expansions.
- Security: Enforce and comply with company policy with vendor and app management, security requirements (SOC, ISO, etc), Jamf and endpoint management.
- Building and maintaining physical infrastructure of our spaces like conference rooms, printers, and general office needs.
- 1 - 3 years experience of support in a technical capacity.
- Experience in a fast-growing company; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- Proficient in driving results and outcomes while solving complex problems.
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Technical Experience: Mac, Chrome, Office 365, GSuite admin, Adobe Creative cloud applications, 1Password, Zoom, Slack, Meraki, Scripting, Jamf, Sophos, Carbon Black, Backupify, AzureAD and other SaaS applications.
- Mac and PC Hardware support (iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets).
- Basic understanding of networking principles (DHCP, DNS, SSID).
- Basic level experience with Active Directory or other LDAP based directory service.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.