Corporate Account Executive
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Interested in being a key sales team hire at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Ironclad is looking for Corporate Account Executives to run the full-sales cycle to help us scale revenue and market share.
IIronclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
You'll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Palantir, Box, DocuSign, Salesforce, and Harvard Law. This is a chance to bring a two-thousand-year-old profession into the digital age, ship a product to paying users that can’t live without it and help write the sales playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity.
- You have sold SaaS in the $25k-$75k ARR deals.
- Experience in the legal vertical is nice, but not required.
- Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
- Curiosity and genuine interest about our product, mission, and industry.
- Desire to change the way companies and legal departments handle contracts.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.