Director of Product Management
Ironclad HQ (San Francisco, CA) /
Product & Engineering /
Interested in being one of the first product hires at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to bring the two-thousand-year-old legal profession into the digital age and write the product playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees Legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by top investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator, and Emergence Capital.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for setting product strategy, orchestrating company-critical product initiatives, and leading a team of talented, passionate product managers. You will advance our whole product approach by partnering with senior leadership and teams across sales, customer success, and product marketing to deliver a unified customer experience across product, deployment, and service. You will represent Ironclad to our prospects and customers that run the gamut from modern, category-defining companies to the Fortune 500. In partnership with design and engineering, you will build the world-class product development infrastructure and team that advances our vision to build the product that legal teams love. Best of all, you’ll be joining a company of smart, driven, and low-ego teammates from places like Salesforce, Facebook, Google, Palantir, DocuSign, and Harvard Law.
- Define winning product strategy across the Ironclad product portfolio and partner with engineering and design to inspire alignment and action across the company
- Achieve customer success through a whole product approach: make our customers wildly successful by driving end-to-end initiatives that deliver high-impact, delightful products, in close collaboration with sales, customer success, and marketing
- Define the quantitative and qualitative outcomes that inform product prioritization and decision-making
- Grow and support the next generation of product management leaders that embodies Ironclad’s values of intent, empathy, drive, and integrity
- Champion our human-centered approach to product development by building the organizational systems that develop company-wide customer empathy across prospects, customers, market segments, and use cases, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Partner closely with our sales and success teams to represent product vision and roadmap in critical prospect and customer conversations
- 5+ years experience leading a product group with a track record of owning end-to-end initiatives and delivering impactful products to market
- Recognized as a collaborative and influential leader; a great partner to all functions
- A strong passion for people leadership, with experience recruiting, mentoring, and scaling a team of Product Managers
- Exceptional product sense and strategic thinking; demonstrable ability to synthesize deep empathy for customers an analytical insights into a disciplined strategy across personas, segments, and use cases
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records