Washington, DC /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
The Director for Cybersecurity will be a thought leader and lead the development of next generation security solutions to help improve and scale our customer’s cybersecurity posture and continuously defend against internal and external threats. This is a fully remote position in the National Capitol Region.
- Lead the development of innovative cyber solutions, author compelling proposals and support the capture of new busines
- Grow into Cyber Practice Lead and help establish Communities of Practice (COPs) and scale execution and delivery
- Proactively collaborate across the organization and take the initiative and ownership to get things done
- Partner with customers advising them on modern and emerging cyber practices and help advance their mission
- Partner with BD/Capture to quickly learn more about upcoming opportunities and help prioritize pursuit
- Put together high level cyber solutions and present to prospective customers during pre-sales engagements
- Partner with Proposal team to develop ConOps graphics and author technical approach write-ups
- Clearly articulate and present value proposition to the Capture and Proposal teams, accept feedback, objectively counter arguments and work towards improving the final product
- Partner with delivery teams to gain better understanding of capabilities and advise on opportunities for improvement
- Coach and mentor cybersecurity engineers to help improve their competency and capability to support solutioning efforts
- Technical expertise in Cyber, DevSecOps, Cloud and Analytics with considerable depth of knowledge in at least one of them
- Agile practitioner with at least one major certification (CSM, SAFe or similar)
- Successfully led the development of technical solutions on many proposal efforts that have resulted in successful contract awards
- Ability to articulate ideas through graphics and diagrams and highlight key features of the solution
- Can-do positive attitude capable of juggling multiple tasks, prioritize execution and communicate effectively
- Aspires to grow with the company and help peers and juniors to also grow in their careers
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience in Cybersecurity
- 2+ years of experience in government contracting
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Engineering or similar
- Prior experience in a hands on technical role as cybersecurity engineer
- Comprehensive understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Continuous ATO (c-ATO) and equivalent
- Working knowledge of security operations and monitoring using SIEM and SOAR tools such as Splunk, XSOAR and similar
- Thoroughly understands RFP/RFI process in Federal or DoD including Sections L and M
- Requires US Citizenship and clearable
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Travel to client sites will be required.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.