Cloud Full Stack Developer
Fort Bragg, NC /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring a Cloud Full Stack Developer in Fort Bragg, NC to work with a team of diverse architects and engineers with backgrounds in PaaS, DevOps, Security, and IaaS operations in order to spread knowledge and practices. All in support of the Government Program Office’s global cloud and platform services environments.
Responsible for the engineering and life-cycle management of, mostly cloud-based, platforms to attain a high degree of reliability and security.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders.
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field
- Secret Clearance
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember and Node.js.
- Experience with JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience in working with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Experience with server technologies including Apache, IIS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
- Experience in API/RESTful service design and development.
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
- Thorough understanding of AWS IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services.
- Experienced in using Docker compose to create container images
- Fluent in Gitops
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience working with identity and access management technologies and solutions
- Experience with Agile development methodologies; using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions, specifically Splunk
- Any of the following: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or any Professional level of the above-mentioned certs where applicable
- 3+ years’ experience working with Gitlab
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.