Senior DevSecOps Engineer TS/SCI
San Antonio, TX /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to join our team located in San Antonio-Lackland, TX. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based culture. We are looking for candidates willing to take on a challenge, learn, grow and help foster a family like culture built on collaboration and trust. This is an opportunity to build your experience in cloud native development, infrastructure and configuration as code, embedded system software development, and cybersecurity while developing software that will deliver software at the speed of need.
Ironclad’s vision is to be an agent of change by delivering products and services that fundamentally impact the way our customers do business, creating unique value for our customers through innovation, agility, and efficiency. Likewise, we aspire to be a hub of technical and operational expertise, attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in our industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, deploy, and operate workloads in cloud platforms
- Develop and maintain the CI/CD pipeline compliant with the CNCF requirements for Kubernetes such as Kubernetes upstream, D2IQ Kubernetes, Openshift, VMWare PKS Essentials, etc.
- Ensure a modern and secure foundation upon which all product teams develop and deploy containerized applications
- Develop and maintain required automation and tooling to quickly deploy and manage applications
Professional and Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in providing DevSecOps implementation
- 3+ years providing technical guidance to other engineers on automation/build tools
- Requires U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a clearance, up to Top Secret (TS) with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
- DoD 8570.01-M, IASAE Level II
- Certified Kubernetes Applications Developer (CKAD)
- Strong "security first" mindset
- Curiosity to be able to ask the right questions when solving problems and initiating change for the better
- Working knowledge of source version control, build/release tools and methodologies, and CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of software build process
- Terraform, Kubernetes, Istio, Jenkins, GitLab CI, and Ansible knowledge
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.