Project Management Lead
Washington, DC /
Program Management /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Project Management Lead to join our growing company in Washington, D.C. The Project Management Lead will provide support to Program Offices, including quality customer service management and monitoring; development of efficient, consistent, and standardized management processes and methodology; management of a centralized process that facilitates technical hardware/software acquisitions and service delivery.
- Knowledge of the mission, organization, and work processes in order to translate major initiatives into technical program resource requirements
- Cost benefits analysis, requirements analysis, and performance management methods
- Assist in developing business cases for technical products and services
- Develop requirements for the program resources for hardware, software, and services
- Knowledge of the federal fiscal procedures including program planning, implementation and evaluation
- Analyze large and complex technical programs, and report on program funding and operational information
- Investigative techniques to identify and analyze fiscal problems and issues
- Use of automated systems to access, create, edit, retrieve, or manipulate operational data and other information
- Maintain and create Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation
- Knowledge of technical principles, concepts, methods, and practices to identify business requirements applied to the design, development, implementation, management, and support of technical systems
- Skill in oral and written communications to prepare concise summaries of complex issues and analyses for key stakeholders, customers and partners
- Knowledge of the federal program development, implementation and evaluation.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project and Visio
- BS/BA + 10 years of experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple times throughout the day
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.