Senior DevOps Architect
Reston, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is currently seeking a highly skilled and collaborative Software Engineering Lead in the Reston,VA area who is well versed in agile development and setting up DevSecOps pipelines.
- Design, develop and engineer software pipelines used by the team and suggest improvements in automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) workflows and platform services.
- Leverage existing technical expertise to provide oversight for cutting-edge product development and systems engineering projects
- Provide oversight, guidance and strategy for implementing and leveraging IaC and GitOps to the fullest extent possible.
- Evaluate COTS and GOTs software and products for potential integration, inclusion
- Support client and executing briefings and meetings related to technical software delivery activities.
- Ability to architect software solutions from ideation to production, including scalable, and elastic microservices-based platforms
- Ability to be well-versed in modern engineering, software development techniques, methods, and technologies
- Ability to work with native, non-native and open-source technologies
- Understanding of multiple cloud classification levels from up to and including IL6
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Expresses written and verbal ideas and thoughts clearly, accurately and professionally
- Maintains a constructive, open dialogue with others and speaks with candor and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of agile software engineering experience
- Experience being a team lead or lead engineer
- Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including but not limited to, Ansible, Jenkins, Git,JFrog, ELK stack
- Strong understanding of Openshift, Containers and Security Mesh
- Hands on experience with deployment on AWS C2S Cloud architecture including multiple IL levels (IL4,IL5,IL6)
- Must have experience supporting DOD, Civilian or Intel projects
- Top Secret with SCI eligibility required.
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple times throughout the day
- Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and moving, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.